Sensitive Care Cosmetic & Family Dentistry continues to offer state of the art technology and quality care to our patients. The Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) 3-Dimensional imaging system provides reliable and sophisticated solutions to dentistry. This system truly allows our doctors to visualize the most accurate information to treatment plan procedures and achieve optimal oral health and wellness for all our patients.
Benefits of CBCT Technology
• Full 3-Dimensioanl Imaging with substantially less radiation than the dose of a full-mouth series of digital x-rays
• Noninvasive and can eliminate the need for exploratory surgery in some cases
• Identify the effects of conditions such as infection and tumors
• A cost effective tool for imaging a wide range of clinical problems
• Visualize internal anatomy that cannot be diagnosed externally
• Assess risk non surgically
• Analyze the position and orientation of critical structures like nerves, teeth roots, sinus/nose and previous implants
• Implant Treatment Planning, Oral Surgery, Impacted teeth, TMJ Analysis, Sleep Apnea/Airway Study, Jaw Tumors, Periodontal Disease
Galileos CBCT with CEREC
Our Galileos CBCT Scanner can interface with our CEREC machine to plan and fabricate truly state of the art surgical guides for the placement of dental implants. Through this technology, a guide can be fabricated which works with our 3i Navigator Implant Surgical System to place implants with incredible accuracy right through the gums with no scalpels and no stitches. Most patients have little to no discomfort following the procedure and the entire surgery is over in about 15 minutes. Schedule a consultation today to find out if you are a candidate for this minimally invasive solution for tooth replacement.
To schedule an appointment with a Sensitive Care dentist in our Milford, CT office, contact us today at 203-878-6699.