• Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, BDS
• New York University College of Dentistry, DDS
• New York University College of Dentistry, Honors in Aesthetic Dentistry
• Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, New York (Albert Einstein College of Medicine, General Practice Residency)
• Harlem Hospital (Columbia University, Pediatric Dental Residency)
Dr. Madhu is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist whose goal is to provide high quality dental care to children in a caring and compassionate way. She strives to help families establish a dental home where children are able to develop and instill good dental habits.
Dr. Madhu is highly trained in behavior management, sedation, prevention, operating room dentistry, interceptive orthodontics, and caring for special needs patients. Dr Madhu is a member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), American Dental Association (ADA) and Connecticut State Dental association (CSDA). She is also an attending physician at Harlem Hospital, NY.
She currently resides in Connecticut with her husband. In her free time she loves to spend time with family and friends. She is a big fan of Disney movies, loves to travel, and passionate about sketching and photography. Her personal philosophy is: “If you can dream it, you can do it.” (Walt Disney)