- No preparation is required before treatment.
- If you require medication for dental anxiety or need to take pre-medication for specific procedures, our doctors can provide the necessary prescription to suit your needs. We can also provide Nitrous Oxide to calm you during your dental visit. Please inform the doctor prior to your dental visit..
- If you clench and grind your teeth you should wear a night guard to protect your new smile.
- Porcelain veneers are not intended to withstand heavy forces or sharp impacts – doing so can break or dislodge a veneer. Protecting your veneers will insure they will last for many years.
- You are numb right now. Once the numbness wears off your bite may feel high or off while eating. Please call us immediately for a quick adjustment to ensure there is nothing wrong.
- The expected lifespan of your porcelain veneers can be heavily influenced by the way you use and take care of them.
- Just as with any tooth, your veneered tooth should be brushed and flossed thoroughly on a daily basis.