Dr. Wiener provides comprehensive periodontal treatment, including cosmetic gum surgery, bone regeneration and dental implants. Apprehensive patients appreciate Dr. Wiener’s light and gentle touch.
Signs and Symptoms
- Signs can include swollen and bleeding gums, loose teeth, and bad breath.
- Many people are often unaware of the presence of periodontal infection.
- It is episodic and can be localized or generalized and is often painless.
- The hygienist will determine your periodontal health at each visit.
- A complete periodontal exam includes gum measurements, bleeding sites, and x-rays.
- Risk factors will be identified, which can include medical history, family history, smoking and other habits.
- A routine cleaning is performed on healthy areas of the mouth.
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy is performed by our hygienists.
- Surgical periodontal therapy is performed by Dr. Wiener, our periodontist.
To schedule an appointment with a Sensitive Care dentist in our Milford, CT office, contact us today at 203-878-6699.