• Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, BDS
• New York University College of Dentistry, DDS
• New York University College of Dentistry, Honors in Aesthetic Dentistry
• Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, New York (Albert Einstein College of Medicine, General Practice Residency)
• Harlem Hospital (Columbia University, Pediatric Dental Residency)
Dr. Madhu is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, whose goal is to provide high quality dental care to children in a caring and compassionate way. She strives to help families establish a dental home where children are able to develop and instill good dental habits that goes a long way.
Dr. Madhu is highly trained in behavior management, sedation, prevention, operating room dentistry, interceptive orthodontics, and treatment of special needs children. Dr Madhu is a member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), American Dental Association (ADA) and Connecticut State Dental association (CSDA).
She currently resides in Fairfield county with her husband and two children . In her free time she loves spending time with family and friends. She is an avid fan of Disney movies, traveling and passionate about sketching and photography. Her personal philosophy is: “If you can dream it, you can do it.” (Walt Disney)