• University of Connecticut, College of Arts and Sciences: B.A. (Biology)
• University of Connecticut, Dept of Cell Biology/Genetics: M.S. (Cell Biology)
• University of Connecticut, School of Dental Medicine: D.M.D.
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Academy of Computerized Dentistry
A true Milford native, Dr. Quintner has practiced dentistry in Connecticut since 1983. His last office was in the same house where he visited his dentist as a boy. He’s a doctor’s doctor, having been Peer Review Chairman for the Milford Dental Society. He has also been a consultant to insurance companies and President of the local Dental Society. Dr. Quintner has been involved with training dentists in the use of CEREC technology and has restored in excess of four thousand CEREC restorations. Dr. Quintner is one of the best dentists in the Milford area and beyond. As a professional, Dr. Quintner is a member of: The Academy of General Dentistry, The American Dental Association, The Connecticut State Dental Association, the Academy of Computerized Dentistry, and The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Locally, he was formerly on the United Way Board of Directors and past President of the Orange School System PTA, and is a past President of Milford Rotary and on the Board for the Milford Health Department.