The art and science of creating picture-perfect smiles is alive & well at Sensitive Care. We make sure our patients can smile with confidence.
Your smile is one of your most valuable assets. There are many difficulties that can diminish your smile:
- Spaces or wide gaps between teeth.
- Uneven teeth.
- Chipped or worn teeth.
- Permanently stained teeth.
- Crooked and crowded teeth.
- Stained teeth, resistant to traditional whitening systems.
Porcelain Veneers can make a dramatic difference in the way your smile looks. With porcelain veneers, we can change the size, shape, color, and position of your teeth within a few visits to our Milford office. Many of our patients in the Coastal Connecticut region take advantage of our porcelain veneers.
Benefits and advantages include:
- Thin custom made porcelain shells that bond to your teeth.
- Esthetically pleasing and natural.
- Resistant to staining/discoloring.
- Improves smile and confidence.
- Long lasting and durable.
If you are a candidate, Sensitive Care Cosmetic & Family Dentistry offers Cerinate Porcelain Veneers as an “instant smile makeover”. They are an ultra-thin type of porcelain veneer that requires very little tooth preparation, and little or no anesthesia.
To schedule an appointment with a Sensitive Care dentist in our Milford, CT office, contact us today at 203-878-6699.