- No preparation is required before treatment.
- If you require medication for dental anxiety or need to take pre-medication for specific procedures, our doctors can provide the necessary prescription to suit your needs. We can also provide Nitrous Oxide to calm you during your dental visit. Please inform the doctor prior to your dental visit.
- Your bite may feel high once the numbness wears off or while eating. If so, please call us immediately to schedule a quick and painless adjustment.
- Avoid any sticky or tacky foods which may dislodge or stick to the temporary bridge.
- If the temporary bridge should loosen or come out, it is important to call to have your bridge recemented so the teeth do not drift/move.
- Please maintain your hygiene by flossing daily. We will demonstrate this before you leave.