- No preparation is required before treatment.
- If you require medication for dental anxiety or need to take pre-medication for specific procedures our doctors can provide the necessary prescription to suit your needs. We can also provide Nitrous Oxide to calm you during your dental visit. Please inform the doctor prior to your dental visit.
- You have a beautiful restoration in place.
- You are numb right now. Once the numbness wears off your bite may feel high or off while eating. Please call us immediately for a quick adjustment to ensure there is nothing wrong.
- You may experience some inflammation. If so, rinse with warm water two or three times a day and be sure to keep the area as clean as possible.
- You may expect some muscular pain due to having your mouth open for a long period of time. You can use ice packs if needed, 20 minutes on/off for next 24 hours, as well as take ibuprofen – 600mg every 6-8 hours for the next 2 days.