Watch Our New Video:
Teeth Straightening -
The Invisalign Difference
As a certified Invisalign provider, Dr. Korecki and Dr. Helms at Sensitive Care in Milford, CT can now provide an invisible solution to straightening your teeth. Invisalign gradually moves your teeth through a series of custom made, removable, nearly invisible aligners. Straightening your teeth with Invisalign has many oral health benefits and will help improve your confidence. As many of our patients in the Lower Connecticut region can attest, you’ll be ready to smile with confidence.
The benefits and advantages include:
- Removable for good hygiene.
- Healthier gums.
- Decreased tooth decay from crowding.
- Decreased lower jaw pain, jaw-related headaches, clicking jaw and TMJ.
- Easier and quicker cleanings than with traditional orthodontics.
- Proven to be effective by clinical research.
Achieving the perfect smile through orthodontic treatment is an investment in you!
To schedule an appointment with a Sensitive Care dentist in our Milford, CT office, contact us today at 203-878-6699.