- No preparation is required before treatment.
- If you require medication for dental anxiety or need to take pre-medication for specific procedures, our doctors can provide the necessary prescription to suit your needs. We can also provide Nitrous Oxide to calm you during your dental visit. Please inform the doctor prior to your dental visit.
- We recommend using warm salt water rinses for the next 48 hours.
- There may be mild discomfort and in some cases a special rinse may be dispensed (CHX-chlorhexidine rinse for 2-5 days).
- Please call with any questions.