Which Connecticut dentists do other dentists in the region recommend? We’re proud to announce that five our phenomenal dentists were chosen in the 2021 Connecticut Magazine Survey.
• Dr. Alex Quintner – voted Top General Dentist
• Dr. Michael Wiener – voted Top Periodontist
• Dr. Meenakshi Madhu – voted Top Pediatric Dentist
• Dr. Veena Ramesh – voted Top Endodontist
• Dr. Joseph Kenny – voted Top Orthodontist
Connecticut Magazine’s Survey included about 400 dentists in our region, asking them which of their colleagues they would recommend to a loved one who needed care. The dentists are divided among these seven categories of specialty:
• General Dentistry: Primary dental care provider who handles overall oral health and preventative maintenance, such as cleanings and routine exams, as well some types of restorative-care and cosmetic procedures.
• Endodontics: Care of the inner tissue and nerve of the tooth, including root canals and other surgical root procedures.
• Oral Surgery: Surgeries in and around the mouth and jaw area, including tooth extractions.
• Orthodontics: Prevention and correction of irregular teeth, including with braces.
• Pediatric: Preventative and therapeutic care for children from birth through adolescence.
• Periodontics: Care of the mouth’s soft tissue, including the gums, and supporting bones of teeth.
• Prosthodontics: Full-mouth care for oral function, comfort and appearance, including crowns, fixed bridges, dentures and cosmetic dentistry.